Nut-Aware School

People who suffer from nut allergies can develop a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction.

If someone has a nut allergy, it is not just eating nuts that can cause a severe reaction. Nuts touching the skin or smelling a product containing nuts can trigger an allergic reaction which can cause breathing and swallowing difficulties.

We request that families do not put any nut products in their child’s packed lunch, or give them a snack containing nuts.

We request that staff members and visitors do not bring any nut products in to school.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.